Saturday, July 7, 2007


Whew, I think I have about given up on getting the rest of my things back after my computer crashed, I have really beem itching to paper scrap and thats just what Im gonna do. Miss all those photos that I lost BUT I learned a huge lesson.... Just wanted to share a few new things that I have created. Having such fun with all this stuff........

These are some of my uploads for TTS, I am actually on the paper design team but filling in for the digi team as well. We got to create with Summer Simmons and kelly McDonald, love their stuff.

These are using Kelly's kits and her Wall-Art.


























Here is one using Summer's Dreamy Lemonade kit.....LOVE IT. Template is by Chantel
























This one is using Summer's Cupcakes in the Park and Swirlygig Frames
























Finally here is another one for Misty's Team...LOVE this kit the colors, everything about this kit I LOVE...

No comments: