Tuesday, July 24, 2007

NEGLECT I know Im a bad blogger, just wanted to share a couple things i have done recenely. got a couple very awesome emails today but will tell you more about those tomorrow when it is not so late and I have a little more time.

One of my recent favorites this one is for Misty's Creative Team, I just love these paper and elements and the photoblast actions went so well with it.....

























This one was just for fun, I had purchased Emily's Grab Bag and this is just a few of the things that were in it also on here are some things that were in Vera's Grab Bag.....
























Ronee and the Creative Team are going to be putting out a RAWKIN newsletter each month. I had so much fun working on the current one. Go to her blog here and to the right sign up to receive her newsletter so that you wont miss it, its going be be so fun lots of great stuff in there.

What else.....These are from one of the July sponsors from TTS Summer Simmons, let me tell you I could create with her stuff all day, LOVE IT.



Ok til tomorrow, I hope that everyone has an awesome Hump day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! I love the Rough and Tough, and Spunky layouts! The colors are awesome!