Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where has the time gone, still in the process of getting my computer back up and running but thought I might as well share a couple things with you while I am taking a little break from that and actually scrapbooking.....


I received and email from Misty Maier asking me to join her creative team and of course I jumoped up and down, love the funkyness of her stuff. she has such a range of differenet designs I love it all. This is my first lo using her Funky Funky kit. LOVE IT. Her designs can be seen here and here..


























This on is from Kathy Moore at Studio Kathy, LOVE these funky colors and stars I love right now so this was perfect for me to work with.....














Here is one more from Fotosusu. Her kits are amazing so beautiful...They can be seen here. The template for this one is from Sassy...


Will be going Away for the 4th of July so I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday....

No comments: