Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Im Backkkkkkkkkk lol. Been so nice here and we have been spending so much time outside...LOVE this time of year...... So much to share I will not bore you with it all but will share a few.


Studio Kathy this was such a fun kit to work with, pretty simple but you know me, I like them that way.























I was SO excited to get the email from Ronee at Oscraps that she wanted me on her creative team. Here are a few projects using her In Dreams Kit and her Grunge Stamps...LOVE this stuff...


So excited to be Sara Ellis' guest designer for June and July, she has some GREAT stuff and Im having so much fun with it. Here is one I did last night with one of her kits...I wish my girls would get along this good all the time hehe.





ok so enough for now, will be back again soon..... HEY check out Laura's blog daily for some freebies, template challenges, lots of fun stuff going on over there somthing different every day...

No comments: